Krossin' Keuka is a .67 mile fun swim across Keuka Lake, off the shore of Keuka College. This is a fundraising event to support the Keuka Comfort Care Home.
This is a fun swim - not a race.
Krossin' Keuka is a fundraising event for Keuka Comfort Care Home. Swimmers must raise a minimum of $150 in sponsorships before the event. Donations collected by cash or check may be mailed or dropped off at KCCH or turned in at registration on Friday afternoon.
Krossin' Keuka has fundraising prizes and incentives available for swimmers and paddlers.
Swimmers must pay $25 Registration Fee, $150 minimum fundraising.
Must be middle school age or older.
Participants under 18 years old must have parent/guardian complete their registration.
In addition to the requirements for all swimmers, participants in grades 6 - 8 must swim with a designated adult, who must also be a registered participant.
High school aged (grades 9-12) participants are not required to swim with a designated adult, but it is recommended.
We invite participants to form their own pods!
Participants may form their own teams or "pods"! Registered pods will receive a custom Krossin' Keuka t-shirt with their Pod Name on it (if registered by July 1st).
How it works:
- Participants and Pods (a.k.a. Teams) must be registered by July 1st.
- Get 10-12 of your friends/family members to register to swim in Krossin' Keuka.
- *Come up with a nifty Pod Name for your Team T-Shirts!
- Select a participant to be the Pod Captain - this is the person in the group who registers your pod name on our website and who we can contact if we need to. Pod names need need to be registered before team members can join.
- Pod members should select their Pod Name from the Team lists on the registration form when registering.
- BONUS: Bring along a Pod Helper to assist in keeping your group together and organized. The helper should not be a registered participant.
If you need us to change registrations or add people to your pod just send us an email through the Contact Us form.
*To get a custom Krossin' Keuka t-shirt, you must have a minimum of 8 registered participants in your pod, and a maximum of 12 participants by July 1st. You can always add people to your pod later, but they may not receive a custom shirt.