REGISTER FOR KROSSIN' KEUKA AND THE LIFE IS A JOURNEY RUN TO BE RECOGNIZED AS A BIATHLETE!
Life is a Journey...
10K, 5K Walk/Runs & Kid’s Fun Event
Sunday, October 11, 2020 (rain or shine)
We are so excited to announce our return for a third year of fun at the wonderful venue of the Finger Lakes Museum and Aquarium in Branchport, NY. With your help, we hope to make our 2020 event even bigger and better! We moved the race to Saturday of Columbus Day Weekend to enjoy the great fall colors and other festivities in the Finger Lakes at that time.
Once again, any and all proceeds will be donated directly to the Keuka Comfort Care Home to help them meet their mission of providing compassionate end-of-life care to terminally ill people and their families.
For 2020, our goal is to more than DOUBLE the participation at last year’s event. To accomplish this, we will build from the foundational elements our charter participants found most memorable . These include:
- the 5K & 10K Walk/Run, using the same out and back course, with its gently rolling hills, verdant farm fields and Finger Lakes beauty on full display,
- a Kid's Fun Event, free of charge
- our energetic on-course support volunteers providing safety, hydration and an abundance of encouragement,
- mood-setting start/finish-line musical entertainment,
- an opportunity to dedicate your run in memory of a loved one by placing a ribbon in their honor on the Memorial Tree planted last year,
- access to a range of post-race refreshments,
- generous race swag, including a medal for all finishers.
Here’s where we ask for your help. For now mark this race on your calendars and plan to come join the fun, and get your family members and friends to do the same!