New to Krossin' Keuka? Read more about the event.
Krossin' Keuka is a .67 mile fun swim across Keuka Lake, off the shore of Keuka College. This is a fundraising event to support the Keuka Comfort Care Home.
Requirements to Participate
- Swimmers must pay $25 Registration Fee, $100 minimum fundraising
- Paddlers not required to pay registration fee or raise funds
- Must be middle school age or older
- This is a fun swim - not a race
- Receive complimentary breakfast and t-shirt
- Fundraising prizes and incentives available for swimmers and paddlers
Participants Under 18 Years Old
All Participants under 18 years old must have parent/guardian complete online registration.
In addition to the requirements for all swimmers, participants in grades 6 - 8 must swim with a designated adult, who must also be a registered participant.
High school aged (grades 9-12) participants are not required to swim with a designated adult, but it is recommended.